Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Don't be afraid to OPEN YOUR MOUTH

A characteristic I've always loved and admired about my Hailame is how outgoing and kind he is.  His own personal theme or motto for his life everyday is

"Don't be afraid to OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"  

That was something that he learned from his Mission President serving in Australia and he's kept it everyday since then.

That motto has helped him become successful at his job, making a lot of our best friends in St. George... and most importantly finding me (his favorite person)!


Last night we went to our local Rec Center to exercise.  About fifteen minutes into exercising, I could tell that Hailame was getting bored and he quietly disappeared.  I knew where he was heading, he was going to see if there was a Racquetball Game he could join... and sure enough he found a game to join.... 
About an hour and a half later and 5 games later, Hailame came back looking happier than ever.  


The guys he ended up playing with come every Tuesday to play and invited Hailame to come back and play.  This isn't the first time he's made random friends playing Racquetball and I'm sure it won't be the last!


love, hannah jane

No comments: